Christmas Night | Candle
Hand poured in Melbourne
270ml 30+ hours burning time
Made with natural soy wax and essential oils.
Scent: Mulled Wine, Cinnamon and Orange Zest
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to ensure that your candle is burning gently; your candle will burn quicker and smoke if the wick is too long and will not burn as well if the wick is too short. You may notice a 'mushrooming' on your wick, regular trimming will prevent this.
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours or until the wax is melted all the way to the glass to prevent an uneven burn.
-Place your candle on a flat surface away from drafts, pets, children, and always
make sure there’s plenty of space around your candle.
- Keep candles away from sunlight and heat sources - candles will lose their scent and may discolour when placed in direct sunlight.
- Simply wipe the black that may occur inside the jar, if any, with damp cloth
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
Soy wax is 100% natural. Frosting and small imperfections on the surface are normal and do not affect the candle’s scent or burn. Since the candles are hand poured slight variations in color and appearance may occur.